• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey, everyone. I'm having problems completing a Trailhead Challenge: Assess the Quality of Data: Install the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App

I screenshot my steps from Launch to Allowing Access. When I click to Allow Access and Login, it takes me to an Url No Longer Exists screen. Unsure how to proceed. Thanks in advance and screenshots are below:

1. I select "Launch."
User-added image

2. Find the App. Select "Get it now."
User-added image

3. Select "Open Login Screen."
User-added image

4. Select "Allow."
User-added image

5. This is where I get stuck. I keep getting the message the "Url No Longer Exists."
User-added image

* Thanks in advance - I imagine it must be something simple I am missing. Just can't figure out what I am missing though.
Hey, everyone. I'm having problems completing a Trailhead Challenge: Assess the Quality of Data: Install the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App

I screenshot my steps from Launch to Allowing Access. When I click to Allow Access and Login, it takes me to an Url No Longer Exists screen. Unsure how to proceed. Thanks in advance and screenshots are below:

1. I select "Launch."
User-added image

2. Find the App. Select "Get it now."
User-added image

3. Select "Open Login Screen."
User-added image

4. Select "Allow."
User-added image

5. This is where I get stuck. I keep getting the message the "Url No Longer Exists."
User-added image

* Thanks in advance - I imagine it must be something simple I am missing. Just can't figure out what I am missing though.