• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a formula field that will open the lightning component as a popup. It is working fine in sales portal but in community it is showing invalid page. Please suggest what should have changed in the below url if this is to be for community.

HYPERLINK("/lightning/cmp/c__myComponent?c__recordId="+ Id,FieldName ,"_self")
I have created a formula field that will open the lightning component as a popup. It is working fine in sales portal but in community it is showing invalid page. Please suggest what should have changed in the below url if this is to be for community.

HYPERLINK("/lightning/cmp/c__myComponent?c__recordId="+ Id,FieldName ,"_self")

Hey everyone. I've been working with Dynamic Apex. I may not be understand how to use it correctly but here is my scenario.

I have an Unknown Sobject that will have a Look field to the Account object -- but the field name is not the same from Sobject to Sobject (example Account__c vs AccountID). I want to be able to pull the ID of the lookup for a specific Sobject.

My inputs for the Sobject is an ID. So Far I have been able to:

1. Identify the Sobject by parsing the 3 digit key of the ID returning "MySobject"

2. String of all Accessible Fields on the Sobject by looping through the Describ of MySobject and looping through all the field tokens

3. RelatedItem defined through Data Query using MySobject, my All field list and the Input ID

4. Identify the Field Name of the loop field by looping through all the field Tokens and looking at the getRelationshipName() of the token

However, I can't seem to find a valid way of taking my "RelatedItem" (returned through data Query) and get the value from the field in step 4. I know I could create a separate Data Query that will return JUST that field -- but I rather not use a second query when I already have the full object defined from Step 3 (used later).

Is what I"m trying possible? Or am I stuck with having to create an additional query just to get the value of that 1 field?