• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am unable to Import Articles in Salesforce created a zip folder with .csv file with isMasterLanguage,Title,UrlName,Summary,Language,ArticleType,ArticleTotalViewCount,Summary fields and .properties file with 
Key,Description, Default Value fields also saved 2 articles as .html and all 3 files are zipped and try to import by Import Articles in salesforce.
after few minutes getting error log like .properties is missing and .csv file not found.
 plese let me know where and what am I missing.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I have a trigger for Round Robin and working as expected, now there is a request to handle if Lead country is "India" then it should route to a specific Queue. This request should be addressed without code changes as it is a manged package but via Custom settings. 

I am very new to Coding. please suggest
I am unable to Import Articles in Salesforce created a zip folder with .csv file with isMasterLanguage,Title,UrlName,Summary,Language,ArticleType,ArticleTotalViewCount,Summary fields and .properties file with 
Key,Description, Default Value fields also saved 2 articles as .html and all 3 files are zipped and try to import by Import Articles in salesforce.
after few minutes getting error log like .properties is missing and .csv file not found.
 plese let me know where and what am I missing.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I have a trigger for Round Robin and working as expected, now there is a request to handle if Lead country is "India" then it should route to a specific Queue. This request should be addressed without code changes as it is a manged package but via Custom settings. 

I am very new to Coding. please suggest