• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The new lightning:listView component in v42  is certainly very convenient - true for any programmtic component that can leverage configuration directly.  I have a question though.  Just as a plain list view, it needs to be manually refreshed to update the records shown.  My question is, any way to do that programatically via JS controller code?  For instance it'd be nice if we can refresh it every 30 seconds when used on a custom Lightning component in the console.

I tried e.force:refreshView but that didn't seem to work.
Hi all,

For authorization to an endpoint I need a signature based on the HMAC SHA256 encryption. This signature should be created from a query string and a secret key.

I use the following code in apex to create the signature. The problem is that it returns a signature with 44 characters including non alphanumeric characters where I would expect a signature with 64 alphanumeric characters. If I use any of the online HMAC SHA256 converters I get a valid signature with 64 alphanumeric characters.

How can I modify the apex code so I will receive a signature with 64 alphanumeric characters that is complient to '^[A-Fa-f0-9]{64}$'

public class generateHmac {

public static void generateSignature() {
                    DateTime dateTimeNow = dateTime.now();
        String unixTime = ''+dateTimeNow.getTime()/1000;
    string url = 'timestamp=' + unixTime;

string privateKey = 'PRIVATEKEY';

Blob privateKeyBlob = EncodingUtil.base64Decode(privateKey);
//Blob privateKeyBlob = Blob.valueOf(privateKey);
Blob urlBlob = Blob.valueOf(url);
Blob signatureBlob = Crypto.generateMac('HmacSHA256', urlBlob, privateKeyBlob);

String signature =EncodingUtil.base64Encode(signatureBlob);

system.debug('signature is ' +signature);