• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a requirement where i want to make the callout with 5000 records and my api support one record at a time. So i have to make the callout for 1 record at a time i.e 5000 callout. Can you please let me know can i do this using batch class. What is best way to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Siddhartha
Hi All,

I have requirement where i have to assign the lead on the basis of Zip code to particular user (District head). And i have more then 1000 Zip code.

Please suggest what will be best apporach to this.

Thanks
Sid
Hi All,

I have requirement where i have multiple persona ( 4 different persona) with different functionality and we have to create a community for them. What will be the best apporach for this i.e should we create a 4 different community if yes then why ? 
Or should we create a single community with different functionality if yes then why ?

Please suggest...

Thanks
Sid 
I have one requirement where i am getting the below response from third party and now i wanted to show the response field on lightning component . Can any one help me how to desrialized it into list so that i can add it on lightning component
{
    "rates": [
        {
            "advertised": 0.0299,
            "combined": 0,
            "from_amt": 0,
            "to_amt": 0.1599,
            "code": "ABC1899",

},
        {

},
        {

},
        {

}
    ],

}
Hi All,

I have requirement where i have to assign the lead on the basis of Zip code to particular user (District head). And i have more then 1000 Zip code.

Please suggest what will be best apporach to this.

Thanks
Sid
Hi All,

I have requirement where i have multiple persona ( 4 different persona) with different functionality and we have to create a community for them. What will be the best apporach for this i.e should we create a 4 different community if yes then why ? 
Or should we create a single community with different functionality if yes then why ?

Please suggest...

Thanks
Sid