• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to add an approval process to a custom button in salesforce. The process will go as follows:

1. Sale is closed and won
2. Send New Sale Email (The custom button) is clicked and you are taken to the custom new sale email template where you can also add attachements.
3. When you click send we need this to be sent to one person for approval before it is sent to the executives. 

Can this be done?
I have added a custom Button to the Opportunity layout titles "Send New Sale Emal" however once clicked, none of the information is being rendered into the new sale email template we have created. It was working fine a few days ago and not it suddenly stopped working and it is frustrating. Any thoughts on the issue would be a big help. Thank you!
I need to add an approval process to a custom button in salesforce. The process will go as follows:

1. Sale is closed and won
2. Send New Sale Email (The custom button) is clicked and you are taken to the custom new sale email template where you can also add attachements.
3. When you click send we need this to be sent to one person for approval before it is sent to the executives. 

Can this be done?