• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created various sections in my lightning component form. Each section will appear through picklist selection. In this form a user can use only one section at a time. There I need guidance on how to create sectionwise pdf on picklist selection.

Thanks in advance,
AK
Hi,

I have an urgent requirement. I am new to lightning and development. Please help me.

There is a parent object lets say "Parent", record of which can only be created in a third party system and fetched via integration on button click. To update parent object we have to create another object ChildForm, which will be basically a form to be called on button click on parent object. Now this form has 13 sections since there are too many fields. When updateParent button is clicked on parent object, a picklist should appear on the form containing various sections. On the basis of selection of section, it should show that particular section. Each section will have next and previous section connecting to other sections. Once the last section is reached and completed, a declaration page will appear with complete button. Once that button is clicked, whole form is submitted and generate pdf button will appear. This button wil create a pdf attachment and add that to both parent and child objects in attachment section.Please help how to do this. This is an urgent requirement.
Hi,

I have an urgent requirement. I am new to lightning and development. Please help me.

There is a parent object lets say "Parent", record of which can only be created in a third party system and fetched via integration on button click. To update parent object we have to create another object ChildForm, which will be basically a form to be called on button click on parent object. Now this form has 13 sections since there are too many fields. When updateParent button is clicked on parent object, a picklist should appear on the form containing various sections. On the basis of selection of section, it should show that particular section. Each section will have next and previous section connecting to other sections. Once the last section is reached and completed, a declaration page will appear with complete button. Once that button is clicked, whole form is submitted and generate pdf button will appear. This button wil create a pdf attachment and add that to both parent and child objects in attachment section.Please help how to do this. This is an urgent requirement.
Hi i am having a custom button,which when clicked generates the PDF and saves it in attachment.
Now i am trying to make it as email too.
so when the custom button is clicked,generate pdf ,save the pdf to attachment and email it to particular user email.

How can i do it?Can i do it on single button?Or do i need two buttons. 1 .generate and save
2.email pdf?
I am confused and struck here .I am able to generate it and save as attachment.
But i want all three steps(generate,save and email) in single button.Please help.
Thanks in advance.