• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to set the record-type-id of a lightning-record-edit-form in a Lightning Web Component. However, every time I add the code for the record type id, the page is blank. This is to create a new record, not edit one.

Controller:
import { getObjectInfo } from 'lightning/uiObjectInfoApi';
import MY_OBJECT from '@salesforce/schema/myObject__c';

export default class myClass extends LightningElement {

@api recordTypeId;
    @api objectInfo;

@wire(getObjectInfo, { objectApiName: MY_OBJECT })
    objectInfo;

get recordTypeId() {
        console.log('get recordtypeid');
        // Returns a map of record type Ids 
        const rtis = this.objectInfo.data.recordTypeInfos;
        return Object.keys(rtis).find(rti => rtis[rti].name === 'record type 1');
    }
}
Component:
<lightning-record-edit-form 
                object-api-name={myObject}
                record-type-id={recordTypeId}
                onsubmit={handleSubmit}
                onsuccess={handleSuccess}
                onerror={handleError}>
</lightning-record-edit-form>

In the context of AMPSEA Disabled; if there are multiple contact records with the same email address, how does the Pardot connector which contact record to sync to the existing Prospect? Does it select the one with the newest modified date?
In the context of AMPSEA Disabled; if there are multiple contact records with the same email address, how does the Pardot connector which contact record to sync to the existing Prospect? Does it select the one with the newest modified date?
When I apply slds_theme styling in a component, the component styling seems to be overridden when used on a Communities page.  I am using the straight-up sample code from the SLDS.  Other SLDS styling is working just fine.  attached is the code and a screenshot of the component in communities (incorrect) and the same component on a Lighting Experience page (correctly styled)

The class is slds-theme--shade

Am I missing something about styling with SLDS in Communities?

code snipit
User-added image

User-added image