• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to send an outbound email from E2CP based on a certain criteria. Is there any way to configure this in E2CP?

Thank You
Hi, 
What is the difference between userLogin and logiHistory object?

Hi all,
We have added a new value in the picklist field and that value is visible in lightning on same record but when we open same record in lightning that value is not visible in picklist values.

Even when we try to create a new record.. the value is not visible in that picklist.

Does anyone know why value is not visible only in classic but in lightning it is visible.??
Hi,
How to disable default visibility of datacategories(i.e ALL) on userroles in salesforce.?? 
Hi,
How to disable default visibility of datacategories(i.e ALL) on userroles in salesforce.?? 

Hi,
We are trying to use external system Urls in salesforce but those urls are not redirecting us to the external system page and is giving the error 'DNS address could not be found'. Does anyone know why those urls are not working ?

There are Two references of Urls in Salesforce:
1. Custom Tab
2. Custom Links

(Both Links are not Working)

Thanks!
Hi,
We are trying to use external system Urls in salesforce but those urls are not redirecting us to the external system page and is giving the error 'DNS address could not be found'. Does anyone know why those urls are not working ?

PS: Also added those Domain name in CSP and Trusted Sites in Salesforce.

Thanks!
Hi, 
What is the difference between userLogin and logiHistory object?

Hi,
We are trying to use external system Urls in salesforce but those urls are not redirecting us to the external system page and is giving the error 'DNS address could not be found'. Does anyone know why those urls are not working ?

PS: Also added those Domain name in CSP and Trusted Sites in Salesforce.

Thanks!