• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a simple formula that initiates a flow when a checkbox field is edited. 
This is what it looks like:
ISCHANGED(  {!$Record.Top_10__c}  )

I need to add to it so that it fires if that field is changed OR another (picklist) field named status is changed. 

I tried a couple things but my syntax doesnt seem to work. I need to know the correct operator/function for a pickist AND how to make it an OR. 
Any help appreciated. 
Thanks,

I'm trying to convert a javascript button to Lightning experience using the SFDC converter but I keep getting a vague error: User-added image

So I tried coping the data in the Preview window in the converter and creating a Lightning component using the developer console but I couldn't get it to work. I've never created a Lightning component before so I'm unsure what the exact steps are. Could someone assist me?
Here's what the preview of the javascript looks like:
User-added image
So I copied that and went to dev console, selected 
File>New Lightning Component and named it and selected the Lightning Quick action checkbox (not sure if that's what I was supposed to do) then clicked submit button. Not sure what to do from there so I went to File and clicked Save. I got this error now:User-added imageI'm unsure what to do to get this javascript button working/replicated for Lightning now. any help would be appreciated. I am NOT a developer so my skills are limited.

I'm hoping someone can assist me with an issue I ran into when migrating to lightning. We have a button on an Accounts related list (it is a custom object) that creates a new record, auto setting the Account lookup field it is created from on the new custom object record. Once I enabled lightning and tried to use it, the button still works on the Lightning page BUT the Account is no longer set. I am not familiar with the URL button and have no resource available to me to assist with a solution.Attached is a screenshot of the button details:User-added image

I have a simple formula that initiates a flow when a checkbox field is edited. 
This is what it looks like:
ISCHANGED(  {!$Record.Top_10__c}  )

I need to add to it so that it fires if that field is changed OR another (picklist) field named status is changed. 

I tried a couple things but my syntax doesnt seem to work. I need to know the correct operator/function for a pickist AND how to make it an OR. 
Any help appreciated. 
Thanks,

I'm trying to convert a javascript button to Lightning experience using the SFDC converter but I keep getting a vague error: User-added image

So I tried coping the data in the Preview window in the converter and creating a Lightning component using the developer console but I couldn't get it to work. I've never created a Lightning component before so I'm unsure what the exact steps are. Could someone assist me?
Here's what the preview of the javascript looks like:
User-added image
So I copied that and went to dev console, selected 
File>New Lightning Component and named it and selected the Lightning Quick action checkbox (not sure if that's what I was supposed to do) then clicked submit button. Not sure what to do from there so I went to File and clicked Save. I got this error now:User-added imageI'm unsure what to do to get this javascript button working/replicated for Lightning now. any help would be appreciated. I am NOT a developer so my skills are limited.

I'm hoping someone can assist me with an issue I ran into when migrating to lightning. We have a button on an Accounts related list (it is a custom object) that creates a new record, auto setting the Account lookup field it is created from on the new custom object record. Once I enabled lightning and tried to use it, the button still works on the Lightning page BUT the Account is no longer set. I am not familiar with the URL button and have no resource available to me to assist with a solution.Attached is a screenshot of the button details:User-added image