• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

How do we integrate salesforce to third party system via Mulesoft using named credentials and certificates?

We are trying to implement this functionality by invoking API Gateway proxy from Salesforce and which in turn routed to Mulesoft. 

I just want to understand how the flow works starting from creating connections  in Salesforce using Connected Apps which will generate Consumer key and secret and send these details to proxy or mulesoft. Can someone help me explain if we use certificate and password authentication instead of OAuth2.0. Where could I get the username and password details.
User-added image
In salesforce, we are creating a trigger which will callout the external service. 

Appreciate if anyone can explain me on this. Thanks!

Hi All,
I have a requirement where I need to show all the records which are up for renewal for the current and next 6 months. The report should show all the accounts which are up for renwal along with  effective date and annual premium. The chart is showing the group fields and measures on X-axis and Y-axis when we hoover on the bar chart. Need to show record count when we hoover on the chart instead of clicking the chart.
Can we show the record count along with field information on the dashboard using aura components? Is there any link or sample code I can refer. Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Sirisha
Hi All,

How do we integrate salesforce to third party system via Mulesoft using named credentials and certificates?

We are trying to implement this functionality by invoking API Gateway proxy from Salesforce and which in turn routed to Mulesoft. 

I just want to understand how the flow works starting from creating connections  in Salesforce using Connected Apps which will generate Consumer key and secret and send these details to proxy or mulesoft. Can someone help me explain if we use certificate and password authentication instead of OAuth2.0. Where could I get the username and password details.
User-added image
In salesforce, we are creating a trigger which will callout the external service. 

Appreciate if anyone can explain me on this. Thanks!