• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Not sure if this is possible, but I want a trigger to fire when the Clone button on opportunity is clicked so that an alert will popup.  The alert is basic and the user can just click OK and move on to the standard clone create/edit page...I'd rather not override the standard edit page so that is why I'm hoping I can somehow achieve this in a trigger?

My trigger is below, but I'm thinking of all the actions available (before insert, after insert etc....) and none of them make logical sense so I'm not sure if what I want to do is possible. 

Worst case, I will just do it before insert, but the message will be telling them to NOT complete fields in the edit screen until after they save (loooong story) so it would be better for the user to get that message before they get to the edit screen.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

trigger Clone_Popup on Opportunity (before insert) {
    for (Opportunity o : Trigger.new) {
  	if ( o.isclone() ) {
    o.addError('Warning...blah blah blah');
  }
}
}

Hi:
Since the Winter 19 release, I am getting the above error when I run any unit test that modified a user record.

We are using the User License type: Overage Authenticated Website

I cannot locate the permission "Edit Self-Service Users" I turned off the enhanced user management to look for it and also tried giving my Users a permission set with all permissions under Users section.

Doing some research on previous posts about the  "Edit Self-Service Users" that what was recommended.

Thanks in advance,
Hello everyone,

i'm able to see "New button" in all of the lookup buttons but i want to hide that "New button" for some of the Lookup's(some of the objects).

How can i a cheive this? Suggest me..

Thanks in advance!!!