Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, all of you, 
I've set up a new plugin this morning. 
However, my website has been down since then 
(https:/infograsps.com) and I couldn't go to the admin dashboard. 
The link is scheduled and 
the web can not be accessed. 
It says. 

"FOR Job TIMED Out" 

Some time and mostly nobody can tell me their server problem or not?

Does this issue need to be solved and the faulty plugin uninstalled? 

No matter what kind of site you’re running, or what niche it belongs to, there are certain plugins that you’ll want to install. And those are the tools we’re going to discuss today.

In this article, we’re going to introduce you to the best and must-have plugins for WordPress and explain what makes each one stand out. Better yet, we’re also going to provide real data to justify why we think each plugin is essential.

Much thanks and a wonderful day!
Hi, all of you,
I've set up a new plugin this morning. My website (https://infograsps.com) has been down since then, however, and I can not go to the admin dashboard.
The connexion is timed and the website is inaccessible. It says.
"TIMED OUT FOR WORK"
Some time its work and mostly noo can anyone tell me its server issue or not?
Do you have a way to fix this problem and uninstall the defective plugin?
Thank you very much and have a nice day! 
Hi, all of you, 
I've set up a new plugin this morning. 
However, my website has been down since then 
(https:/infograsps.com) and I couldn't go to the admin dashboard. 
The link is scheduled and 
the web can not be accessed. 
It says. 

"FOR Job TIMED Out" 

Some time and mostly nobody can tell me their server problem or not?

Does this issue need to be solved and the faulty plugin uninstalled? 

No matter what kind of site you’re running, or what niche it belongs to, there are certain plugins that you’ll want to install. And those are the tools we’re going to discuss today.

In this article, we’re going to introduce you to the best and must-have plugins for WordPress and explain what makes each one stand out. Better yet, we’re also going to provide real data to justify why we think each plugin is essential.

Much thanks and a wonderful day!
Hi, all of you,
I've set up a new plugin this morning. My website (https://infograsps.com) has been down since then, however, and I can not go to the admin dashboard.
The connexion is timed and the website is inaccessible. It says.
"TIMED OUT FOR WORK"
Some time its work and mostly noo can anyone tell me its server issue or not?
Do you have a way to fix this problem and uninstall the defective plugin?
Thank you very much and have a nice day! 
I am completely new to Apex and could really use some help with what seems to be a simple task.  I have a formula on the contact, Persona_True__c, that returns a 1 if the custom field "persona" is populated and a 0 if it is blank.

I would like to have a roll-up summary that sums this field at the account level in a field called Related_Personas__c.  

Because we can't roll-up from contact to account I'm reading that this type of action needs to be a trigger, but I don't even know where to start.  Does anyone have any thoughts or expertise they can share to help me out? 
Hi! I am 3X Salesforce Certified Professional with more than 2 yrs of experience
-Proficient in working with Force.com IDE, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com sandbox environments.
- Proficient in Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services , Lightning Framework.
-Experience in developing customer centric Hybrid Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework and Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform developer 1
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Currently I am looking for remote freelancing projects so if you need a freelancer, please contact me at rohinic1910@outlook.com
Thanks,
Rohini Chaudhary