• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys,

I am in charge of implementing salesforce into a service related contracting company. We are transitioning from Verizon connect, and QuickBooks (both are used as as "CRMs" currently).

I'm looking for a bit of help thinking about, and setting up the initial data import, and a little guidance setting up the service apps to make things easy for the service reps to use the platform.

I've made good progress on my own, but I want to make sure I get it right. As I nead the end of the data cleaning phase, it makes snese to reach out for help at this point.

Is anyone interested in helping me think about/implement this?

Thanks all.
Hey guys,

I am in charge of implementing salesforce into a service related contracting company. We are transitioning from Verizon connect, and QuickBooks (both are used as as "CRMs" currently).

I'm looking for a bit of help thinking about, and setting up the initial data import, and a little guidance setting up the service apps to make things easy for the service reps to use the platform.

I've made good progress on my own, but I want to make sure I get it right. As I nead the end of the data cleaning phase, it makes snese to reach out for help at this point.

Is anyone interested in helping me think about/implement this?

Thanks all.