• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a currency field on a custom object. In the object detail, the field displays properly as a currency field with the currency symbol and commas. However, I am using this field in Apex to display a table. I get only the number and no comma separators for them.

Current Line of code:
row1+='<td style="text-align:center">'+ '$' + Object__c.Revenue__c+'</td>';

If revenue is like 10000, I want it to display as 10,000. This is not happening. What can be done to rectify this issue?
I have the Notes feature enabled in my lightning experience org. However, I am not able to share a particular note with public groups. I have 15+ groups in my org, but on clicking 'Share', I am unable to see any groups listed below for sharing.
I have a requirement here users will create notes and need to share it with certain groups only for viewing. Theyw want to use the standard Notes feature to do this too.
Please help!

No groups displaying in the drop down
I have the Notes feature enabled in my lightning experience org. However, I am not able to share a particular note with public groups. I have 15+ groups in my org, but on clicking 'Share', I am unable to see any groups listed below for sharing.
I have a requirement here users will create notes and need to share it with certain groups only for viewing. Theyw want to use the standard Notes feature to do this too.
Please help!

No groups displaying in the drop down