• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm if there is any limitation on the number of email templates that can be created in a salesforce org.

My Organization Edition is Unlimited Edition.

Thanks,
Chaitanya
  • August 17, 2022
Hi All,

I have a condition on my visualforce page i.e., If there are no line items for the order and if user tries to click button(Save) , a warning message should be displayed on screen like "Orders without a line item will negatively impact system automation, please add line item before saving". But while I am trying to achieve this, my page size is increasing from 134kb to 162kb. 

If I try to click button(Save) on order having line items, the page size is normal ie.,134kb to 117kb.

Can anyone please suggest me how can I avoid increasing view state on displaying my warning message on screen.

Thanks,
Chaitanya

• June 03, 2022
Hi All,

I have a batch class that picks up the pending orders and process them. But on order pagelayout, user is able to modify the order record while the record is picked up by batch job. Can anyone please let me know how to restrict users from updating record that has been picked up by batch job in salesforce.

Regards,
Ragadeep Chaitanya
  • March 18, 2022
Hi,

I have a batch class which is taking all the pending orders in the org, which are around 20,000 records. When this batch job is running I am getting limit exceptions for process builders due to which orders are not processing.

Using below query we are fetching all the pending orders in the org.
Query: SELECT Id, OrderNumber, Stage__c, RecordTypeId, Pricebook2Id, Order_Hospital__r.Retail_Price_Zone__c, Order_Hospital__r.Service_Price_Zone__c FROM Order WHERE Stage__c = \'Pending\' AND Order_Hospital__c != null'

I need to modify the query by using the below filter.

Filter:
o.RecordTypeId == RETAIL_REC_TYPE_ID && o.Pricebook2Id != o.Order_Hospital__r.Retail_Price_Zone__c ||
                o.RecordTypeId == SERVICE_REC_TYPE_ID && o.Pricebook2Id != o.Order_Hospital__r.Service_Price_Zone__c 

But I am not able to include the filter in the query because salesforce is not allowing to query related records. 

Can anyone please help me on how I can include the filter in the query.
  • February 02, 2022
Hi ,

I have a requirement, if user clicks a button order object field should update and display a message on UI. Please let me know how it can be acheived using New button or Link and VisualForce.. Once i click the button on detail page layout I should update the field and display message on UI.
  • January 06, 2022
Hi there, I am trying to update orderitem objects date field from order object using process builder. I am getting below error. Can anyone please confirm if it is possible to update orderItem objects fields from Order Object..and also please provide best resolution.

The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: MAX_DEPTH_IN_FLOW_EXECUTION: Maximum flow depth exceeded: flow Testing_Order_Process_Builder is triggered for [*****************] flow. 
  • August 06, 2021
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm if there is any limitation on the number of email templates that can be created in a salesforce org.

My Organization Edition is Unlimited Edition.

Thanks,
Chaitanya
  • August 17, 2022
Hi All,

I have a batch class that picks up the pending orders and process them. But on order pagelayout, user is able to modify the order record while the record is picked up by batch job. Can anyone please let me know how to restrict users from updating record that has been picked up by batch job in salesforce.

Regards,
Ragadeep Chaitanya
  • March 18, 2022
Hi,

I have a batch class which is taking all the pending orders in the org, which are around 20,000 records. When this batch job is running I am getting limit exceptions for process builders due to which orders are not processing.

Using below query we are fetching all the pending orders in the org.
Query: SELECT Id, OrderNumber, Stage__c, RecordTypeId, Pricebook2Id, Order_Hospital__r.Retail_Price_Zone__c, Order_Hospital__r.Service_Price_Zone__c FROM Order WHERE Stage__c = \'Pending\' AND Order_Hospital__c != null'

I need to modify the query by using the below filter.

Filter:
o.RecordTypeId == RETAIL_REC_TYPE_ID && o.Pricebook2Id != o.Order_Hospital__r.Retail_Price_Zone__c ||
                o.RecordTypeId == SERVICE_REC_TYPE_ID && o.Pricebook2Id != o.Order_Hospital__r.Service_Price_Zone__c 

But I am not able to include the filter in the query because salesforce is not allowing to query related records. 

Can anyone please help me on how I can include the filter in the query.
  • February 02, 2022
Hi ,

I have a requirement, if user clicks a button order object field should update and display a message on UI. Please let me know how it can be acheived using New button or Link and VisualForce.. Once i click the button on detail page layout I should update the field and display message on UI.
  • January 06, 2022
Hi,

All of a sudden I am not able to see classic email templates in both classic and lightning in sandbox. Anybody know the reason for this? Could someone provide solution for this if faced earlier.
Thanks in advance.