• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I have a use case where a visualforce page is embedded in Softphone (Iframe), In the background, we can open any contact, account or leads record.

What I want is that on a button click from softphone(vf page) I can fetch the record Id opened in the background. 

Please suggest a way, Is it possible via VF page only or I need to call the apex function?

Note: I am not very familiar with controllers.

Hi, 

I have developed my own chat solution therefore, I would like to know that is there any way to use my chat solution as the backend in the omnichannel widget?

Please guide me in this aspect.

Thank you.

Hi, 

I would like to know that how can we search based on a custom field which we get as a parameter in a method.

For example if I create a custom field Mobilephone for the standard object Account, then how can I search this custom field Mobilephone? 

String phone_number = '1';
String param = 'MobilePhone__c';
Account[] a = [select Name, Id, phone, :param from Account where param =: phone_number];

Both the search field and value to be searched have to be used from the variable.

If you know, please help me with this.

Thanks.

Hi, 

I would like to know that how can we search based on a custom field which we get as a parameter in a method.

For example if I create a custom field Mobilephone for the standard object Account, then how can I search this custom field Mobilephone? 

String phone_number = '1';
String param = 'MobilePhone__c';
Account[] a = [select Name, Id, phone, :param from Account where param =: phone_number];

Both the search field and value to be searched have to be used from the variable.

If you know, please help me with this.

Thanks.

Hi, I have a use case where a visualforce page is embedded in Softphone (Iframe), In the background, we can open any contact, account or leads record.

What I want is that on a button click from softphone(vf page) I can fetch the record Id opened in the background. 

Please suggest a way, Is it possible via VF page only or I need to call the apex function?

Note: I am not very familiar with controllers.