• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a batch class , it got stucked after processing some batch jobs.. it is working in some orgs but in some org its getting stucked, not throwing any error message. in the batch class I am using Tooling api and get the data and storing it. In finish method I am calling next batch class.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
hightlights class is getting stucked, In finish method i am calling next batch
I have multiple LWC component on single page, I want them to take width as per the content.
on 1st row there are 3 components and below there are again 3 components but those 3 componets are not in exact position.
same like for next row. UI should be proper with same spacing for all comps.the issue is where the highlighted part is, the UI should be like standard one, no spacing shuld be there
I have multiple LWC component on single page, I want them to take width as per the content.
on 1st row there are 3 components and below there are again 3 components but those 3 componets are not in exact position.
same like for next row. UI should be proper with same spacing for all comps.the issue is where the highlighted part is, the UI should be like standard one, no spacing shuld be there
Hi All,

I have a Batch Apex Job that gets dynamically submitted when a user clicks a custom button on a record details page.  

The issue I am having is that the job is getting stuck in 'Holding' until 11:00 pm, same day, vs. going next when resources are available.  I am not sure where to even look to see why this issue is occuring.  I have a UAT environment that is set up exactly like production, but I am not having this issue in UAT.  The batch apex job is firing just fine.  

Any thoughts on where I can look for this issue?
Hi Experts,

Here i am facing the issue in calling the file from zipped folder which is in the static resource..
and with  that image i want to use in the background for page..

Here my static resource file name is Static
 and Zipped file name is Book.zip
 and files in this Zipped folder is images and two files are there..
pen.jpg  and pencil.jpg.
here i tried to call these files like ..
And image is not displaying here in the background..

body
         {
               background-image: "{!URLFOR($Resource.static, 'images/pen.jpg')}";     
         }

So please suggest me..
Thanks in Advance,
Anji K..