• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I know Salesforce.com has a WSDL2Java plugin for Eclipse, is there one for netbeans?

By the way, is there a document that explains how to set up a SForce development in Netbeans ?

Thanks.

• May 25, 2004

Is there a query i can all notes assocated with an account? if not, what is best of way to achive this ...

Thanks.

• December 04, 2003

Hi, I was trying to bind the WSDL file I downloaded from SFDC, but I got following errors, can anyone help me:

>java -classpath e:\axis-1_1\lib\axis.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\axis-ant.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\commons-iscovery.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\commons-logging.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\jaxrpc.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\log4j-1.2.4.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\saaj.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -a -T 1.2 sfdc.wsdl

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.wsdl.Definition

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.class$(JavaGenerator
Factory.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.addDefinitionGenerat
ors(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.addGenerators(JavaGe
neratorFactory.java:133)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.<init>(JavaGenerator
Factory.java:120)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.<init>(Emitter.java:120)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.createParser(WSDL2Java.java:172)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.WSDL2.<init>(WSDL2.java:113)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.<init>(WSDL2Java.java:161)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:289)

Thanks in advance.

• December 02, 2003

Person A is not set to view opportunity in salesforce.com. Can person A access the opportunity data through web service based application? thanks.

• November 20, 2003

I got follow errors when I tried to open loginjava.zip with winzip:

The archive is either in unknown format or dagmaged

Does anyone  have any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

• September 16, 2003

I'm trying to setup eclipse ...
I had already dowloaded :

j2sdk1.4.2_04
  j2sdjee1.3.1

also

axis1_1.zip
                    http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html
  WSDL2Java eclipse plugin (com.myspotter.wsdl2java.zip)
                    http://www.eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=349
  WSDL2JavaWizard (org.apache.axis_1.1.zip & org.apache.axis.wsdl2java.eclipse_1.1-rc2.0.2.zip)
                    http://www.eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=316
  tomcat 5.0.19.exe
                    http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
  tomcatPluginV221.zip for eclipse
                    http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatPluginFR.html (french site !!!)

HONESTLY, I'm LOST right now and can't figure out the different steps to setup eclipse and be able to start using sforce API

In the API documentation, it is said :

"Before you run WSDL2Java, you must have Axis installed on your system and all of its
component JAR files must be referenced in your classpath.
The basic syntax for WSDL2Java is:
java �classpath=pathToFirstJAR/FirstJARFilename ; pathToSecondJAR/SecondJARFilename
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java pathToWsdl/WsdlFilename
For sforce WSDL files, specific switches are recommended to configure WSDL2Java to use
SOAP 1.2 encoding and to generate unreferenced object proxies. The following sample command
uses these switches:
java �classpath=pathToFirstJAR/FirstJARFilename ; pathToSecondJAR/SecondJARFilename
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -a -T 1.2 pathToWsdl/WsdlFilename"

Is there any way to execute that with eclipse ?

If somebody can help me and give me the directions step by step, I will realy appreciate

Eclipse is already isntalled and work, just need to be guided to setup the differents plugins and parameters in eclipse and where to import the WSDL File (already generated).

Regards

• May 05, 2004

Hi, I was trying to bind the WSDL file I downloaded from SFDC, but I got following errors, can anyone help me:

>java -classpath e:\axis-1_1\lib\axis.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\axis-ant.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\commons-iscovery.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\commons-logging.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\jaxrpc.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\log4j-1.2.4.jar;e:\axis-1_1\lib\saaj.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -a -T 1.2 sfdc.wsdl

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.wsdl.Definition

at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.class$(JavaGenerator
Factory.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.addDefinitionGenerat
ors(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.addGenerators(JavaGe
neratorFactory.java:133)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.<init>(JavaGenerator
Factory.java:120)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.<init>(Emitter.java:120)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.createParser(WSDL2Java.java:172)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.WSDL2.<init>(WSDL2.java:113)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.<init>(WSDL2Java.java:161)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:289)

Thanks in advance.

• December 02, 2003