• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi chaps,

We have imported all of our contacts as the administrator and hence no users can see any contacts. Is there an easy way to modify the ownership of contacts, without performing a fresh import.

Cheers.
Bal
  • September 07, 2005
Hi Chaps,

1) I want to upload some data from our systems - g8.
2) Then update the data using the data loader.

However I don't want to use the salesforce id (cos I dont know what it may be and we an'nt gonna be holding it on our systems).

Whats the best way of using the upload facility of the data uploader without mapping the salesforceid but perhaps using out own unique id that we hold on our systems.

Cheers
Bal
  • August 31, 2005

Hi Peeps,

I'm trying to intergrate salesforce to K2 2003(workflow package).

We have been given a K2.net 2003 BETA salesforce components document.

I've installed all of the salesforce stuff for C#. In the document it says that the WSDL must be savedc to the folder: c:\program files\K2Studio2003\bin\salesforce. Yet the "Salesforce" folder in K2 does not exist.

I  followed the K2.net 2003 BETA salesforce components document. to the letter.

Has any one got any ideas?

Cheers

Bal

• June 22, 2005

Does anyone know where I can find sample code on how to pull the unique sf.com ID from an account, contact, or lead to complete our automatic updating? We are trying to automate our data loading process, but we would like to see how other people have coded this part. I am open to seeing any examples anyone has at this point.

Sincerely,

Jen

Hi Peeps,

I'm trying to intergrate salesforce to K2 2003(workflow package).

We have been given a K2.net 2003 BETA salesforce components document.

I've installed all of the salesforce stuff for C#. In the document it says that the WSDL must be savedc to the folder: c:\program files\K2Studio2003\bin\salesforce. Yet the "Salesforce" folder in K2 does not exist.

I  followed the K2.net 2003 BETA salesforce components document. to the letter.

Has any one got any ideas?

Cheers

Bal

• June 22, 2005