• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are interested in using SFC for Forecasting, however the current Forecasting processes in SFC do not meet our needs (standard or customized). The key issue at hand is that we would like our users to be able to override the forecast amounts by month for each opportunity rather than at a roll-up level. This would allow us to extract the Opportunity and related forecast data out of SFC for analysis through an OLAP tool (or even pumping back into a custom object in SFC to use their Dashboards/Reports).

I put together a rough idea of what I thought this might look like (image below). My thought was that this could be done as an SForce Control (not sure what language is best) embedded in tab. The object would by default just list open opportunities (based on predefined criteria) for the current logged in user.

Does this make sense? If so, does anyone have an idea of what it would take to build something like this?

Thanks,

Mike Smith
I need a little help.  Can any one provide a custom formula that would give me a "rolling 12 month" annual revenue for and account.  Thank you.