• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Is it possible to calculate the number of Months and Days between two dates?

Thanks

Ben
Hi everybody,

I feel I may be clutching at straws but is it possible to create a workflow/field update or a formula field which is dependent on an attachment with a specific filename being attached to an object.

My reason for asking is that I want to prevent salespeople from completing orders unless there is a signed order form attached to the Contract. There doesn't seem to be any way of doing it.

If it can not be done with a standard workflow or formula. would it be possible with an Apex Trigger?

I hope you can help

Thanks

Ben
HI,

I am trying to create a workflow rule that allows me to update the value of a picklist based on the value selected in a similar picklist on the Owner's contact record. eg (Owner Region = USA then Lead Region = USA)

I appear to be able to do it based on the current user's region but not the owner's.

Would anyone be able shed some light as to whether or not this can  be done

Thanks

Ben  
Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a formula field that checks a box on a new lead record if the email address already exists in the system?

We are using a Java web form to create leads in Salesforce and it would be a quick way of assertaing if the new lead is duplicated somewhere else (Leads Contacts etc)

Thanks in advance

Ben
Hi,

Is it possible to calculate the number of Months and Days between two dates?

Thanks

Ben