• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Has anyone run across the situation where intellisense slows to a crawl and becomes unusable for the SF enterprise wsdl when the web reference is added to an asp.net web application project?  Does not seem to happen when the reference is added to an asp.net web site.

Thanks for any insight.
Does anyone have sample code for an s-control assigned to a button that would provide an excel download stream to the user when they clicked the button?  I want to try to emulate the fuctionality found in Salesforce reports.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.
Is it possible to use the CreatedById reference to return a user's name from the User table when writing a select statement for a custom object?  I see documentation for dotted notation in traversing standard objects and using the __r suffix and dotted notation for custom objects but I'm not finding a solution for custom object to standard object relationships.

Thanks.
Where might I find the sample code for this presentation by Dave Carroll?  Thanks.
Is it possible to use the CreatedById reference to return a user's name from the User table when writing a select statement for a custom object?  I see documentation for dotted notation in traversing standard objects and using the __r suffix and dotted notation for custom objects but I'm not finding a solution for custom object to standard object relationships.

Thanks.
When I try and open or create an sControl I get the following message:

Error opening the editor.
Reason:
javax/xml/rpc/ServiceException

I'm using Eclipse 3.3.0 on Windows XP.  Can anyone help!?