• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have been using Survey Force for a while without issue for several months. Now, however, when we try to run the report 'Survey with Questions and Responses', it returns an error that a date field must be selected, but there are no date fields available to select.  We have quite a few surveys that have been taken, so we do not want to uninstall/reinstall if possible.

Survey Force Report Error Message

For some reason, my message body disappeared when I posted it. 

I have created a Visualforce page that displays the documents in a specific Salesforce CRM Content Workspace.  I used this cookbook article as a template: http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/displaying-salesforce-crm-content-documents-in-a-visualforce-page.  What I want to do is display an icon to represent the file type (determined by FileType field of ContentVersion object), or at least generate a more user friendly text label than the values that are in that field.  I am stumped as to how to accomplish this in Visualforce/Apex.  I thought I could create a method in my controller to return the name of an image file contained in a static resource, but I don't see how that could work.  Any help will be appreciated.

We have been using Survey Force for a while without issue for several months. Now, however, when we try to run the report 'Survey with Questions and Responses', it returns an error that a date field must be selected, but there are no date fields available to select.  We have quite a few surveys that have been taken, so we do not want to uninstall/reinstall if possible.

Survey Force Report Error Message

For some reason, my message body disappeared when I posted it. 

I have created a Visualforce page that displays the documents in a specific Salesforce CRM Content Workspace.  I used this cookbook article as a template: http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/displaying-salesforce-crm-content-documents-in-a-visualforce-page.  What I want to do is display an icon to represent the file type (determined by FileType field of ContentVersion object), or at least generate a more user friendly text label than the values that are in that field.  I am stumped as to how to accomplish this in Visualforce/Apex.  I thought I could create a method in my controller to return the name of an image file contained in a static resource, but I don't see how that could work.  Any help will be appreciated.