• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Deltek is  software company located in Herndon, VA, selling large project management and ERP systems to government contractors and architecture & engineering firms.  We need an experienced Apex developer who can also do some Salesforce sysadmin duties.

If you have the right background, click on the "Apply Here" button in the listing below:

https://www2.deltek.com/careers/default.asp?id=620&req=10IT046

Thanks!!

Does anyone know if the connector works in the Sandbox?  And if so, what is the url to use?  I've tried a number of them, with no luck so far.

thanks!!

Hello all,

I need to create a custom field for a report that lists the date an opportunity was changed to a certain stage.

For example, when one of our salesmen changes the stage of the opportunity from qualified to quoted I need the custom field "Date Quoted" to be populated with the date.

I've tried searching around, but haven't had any success. Hopefully you folks out there can lend me a hand with this. Thank you in advance, any direction is much appreciated.  

Joe 

Does anyone know if the connector works in the Sandbox?  And if so, what is the url to use?  I've tried a number of them, with no luck so far.

thanks!!