• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I recently had a customer that tried to install my composite app in his instance of Salesforce.  When accessing one of the custom tabs, the API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG javascript error appeared.  After searching for this topic, I found the following thread online, but it was available to print only and not to post to.
http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/print?board.id=NET_development&message.id=3712&page=1&format=page

My question involves one of the responses given by SimonF.  He indicated that after an app is certified it is available for use by Professional editions, in addition to Enterprise and Ultimate.  Is this true for all certified applications, or just some of them.  How does certification give Professional users access to the Web Service APIs?  Why do you have to wait until after certification for that access?

Thank You,
AtTaskBravo
Hello,

I have developed a composite application, with a variety of S-Controls.  I am concurrently working on a Japanese translation for the content.  The translation workbench is activated on my account, and I have changed all the Custom Object field labels, etc.  The problem I am encountering is that I have a list of error messages, that  I also want to display in Japanese.  How do you suggest I do this?  Do I need to have another set of S-Controls that are all in Japanese?  Is there a way to have a messages.properties file of some sort, that will be accessed when the browser and Salesforce language fields are set?

Thanks,
AtTaskBravo
Hello,

I have been trying to configure my SF developers account to send outbound messages via the workflow process.  The workflow process was triggered, and SF attempted to send the message.  When it failed it listed the following error as the reason,

"org.xml.sax.SAXException: Processing instructions are not allowed within SOAP messages"

After searching the discussion board and coming up empty handed, I need some additional help. The workflow rule is triggered when a custom object is created.  This object has text fields, picklists, lookups, and a couple date fields. All the information found in the object is sent in the outbound message.  Any ideas on what this error is really referring to?

Also, I have a question about the Endpoint URL.  Our company has a SOAP API, and a generated WSDL.  I am interested in futher instructions on selecting a proper endpoint URL.  Do I have to create some sort of binding in our WSDL to get it to work.  The WSDL can be accessed at the following URL:

http://64.72.210.51:8080/attaskWS/API?wsdl

If possible, could you give me an endpoint URL to test my outbound messages on?

Thanks for the help in advance,
AtTaskBravo

Hi,
Can anybody provide me some help on this - I need to redirect to our application website from salesforce - which i am able to do using a JSP in an s-control. However, my need is that i should be able to login by passing the params and retrieve the screens on the salesforce application.
My application is a struts based application and the login is done using a controller (login.do).
How can i achieve this? Can any one help provide some examples or sample code?

Thanks,
Abhilash

Hello,

I have been trying to configure my SF developers account to send outbound messages via the workflow process.  The workflow process was triggered, and SF attempted to send the message.  When it failed it listed the following error as the reason,

"org.xml.sax.SAXException: Processing instructions are not allowed within SOAP messages"

After searching the discussion board and coming up empty handed, I need some additional help. The workflow rule is triggered when a custom object is created.  This object has text fields, picklists, lookups, and a couple date fields. All the information found in the object is sent in the outbound message.  Any ideas on what this error is really referring to?

Also, I have a question about the Endpoint URL.  Our company has a SOAP API, and a generated WSDL.  I am interested in futher instructions on selecting a proper endpoint URL.  Do I have to create some sort of binding in our WSDL to get it to work.  The WSDL can be accessed at the following URL:

http://64.72.210.51:8080/attaskWS/API?wsdl

If possible, could you give me an endpoint URL to test my outbound messages on?

Thanks for the help in advance,
AtTaskBravo

We get this message from an exception thrown trying to login to Salesforce.com from our application.  This works fine at a number of customers but we get this failure at this site.

What is the specific issue that would prevent us from working at this site vs other?  Is this Professional vs. Enterprise or Developer version?

Is it possible to enable the Translation Workbench in the developer edition for a general review? 

What is the best way to import our customizations and a sample portion of data into the developer edition?

Any tips or experiences with multi-language/multi-currency support would also be appreciated!

AB