• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a formula that looks up the User object "Division" field value (based on case owner) so I can group by the division field on a case activity report. So far, I have been unable to do this. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • January 10, 2009
I am trying to create a formula that looks up the User object "Division" field value (based on case owner) so I can group by the division field on a case activity report. So far, I have been unable to do this. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • January 10, 2009
Hello,

I need to enforce the selection of  "Assign using active assignment rules"  based on a selected Case status when the user is editing a case.

Any idea ?
We do complex deals, with one primary (Parent) opportunity and often several ancillary (child) opps "attached" to the parent opp. I created a lookup on the Opportunity that becomes a required field based on the Opportunity Type picklist value.

Right now, I have email alerts triggered when the stage or the close date changes on the Parent opportunity. I then notify the owners of the Child opps to update their opps to match the Parent one.

What I WANT to do is have the email alert go to the owners of the child opportunities.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jane
  • August 27, 2008