• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
     is there any way I can query the inbound email object for retieving the emails from the cases ?

Regards,
Usama
  • July 22, 2008
Hi,
  I am recieving the following error in my debug log.
Database.Database.Error[getFields=(Status);getMessage=null;getStatusCode=System.StatusCode.FAILED_ACTIVATION;]
[getFields=(Status);getMessage=null;getStatusCode=System.StatusCode.FAILED_ACTIVATION;]
Can anyone explain me this?
Below is the Apex code on which this is coming
try
{
 String s = '006T00000037DqM';
  Opportunity opp=[select Id,CloseDate,AccountId,Account_Manager__c,Agency_Commision__c,Agreement_Terms__c,Auto_Renewal__c,Average_CPC__c,Below_Discrepancy_Billing_Based_On__c,Billing_Based_On__c,Billing_Instruction__c,Bool_Net_Value__c,Broker_Commision__c,Budget_Allocation__c,Business_Unit__c,CPC_Target_Avg__c,CPC_Target_Max__c,CPC_Target_Min__c,Campaign_Manager__c,Campaign_Total__c,Cancellation_Conditions__c,Cancellation_Period__c,Change_Description__c,Change_Type__c,Client_PO_No__c,Closure_Chance__c,Contract_Months__c,Contract_User_Id__c,Contract_User__c,Creative_Received__c,CurrencyIsoCode,Delivery_Commision__c,Description,Discrepancy_Clause_Base__c,Discrepancy_Clause_Remarks__c,Discrepancy__c,Does_publish_objectionable_content__c,Does_target_teenagers__c,Effective_Date__c,End_Date__c,Fee_Total__c,Final_Creative_Due_Date__c,Form_of_Agreement__c,GST__c,I_O_Ref_Name__c,Installation_Type__c,Invoice_Start_Date__c,Invoice_To__c,Invoicing_Cycle__c,Invoicing_Terms__c,Is_a_downloadable_application__c,Is_a_gaming_   application__c,Is_a_wireless_application__c,Kick_Off_Meeting_Date__c,Liability_To__c,List_Owner_Commision__c,Mailing_Seed_Names__c,Marketing_Tag__c,Max_Monthly_Budget__c,Maximum_Average_Bid__c,Maximum_CPC__c,Maximum_Monthly_Budget__c,Minimum_CPC__c,Modules__c,Monthly_Impressions__c,Monthly_Traffic_Target_Avg__c,Monthly_Traffic_Target_Max__c,Monthly_Traffic_Target_Min__c,Name,Net_Amount__c,No_GST__c,No_of_Trained_Employees__c,Online_Reporting_Access__c,Order_No__c,Original_Net_Value__c,OwnerId,Owner_Region__c,Pay_Per_Performance_Rate__c,Payment_Period__c,Payment_Terms__c,Planed_Order_End_Date__c,Planed_Order_Start_Date__c,Project_Management_Fee__c,Reasons_if_Lost__c,RecordTypeId,Referrer_Code__c,Region__c,Reporting_Login__c,Reporting_Password__c,Reporting_URL__c,Start_Date__c,Target_Drop_Date__c,Target_URL__c,Term__c,Territory__c,Third_Party_Ad_Server__c,Third_Party_Ad_Serving__c,Total_Booked_Clicks__c,Total_Booked_Impressions__c,Total_Budget__c,Total_Discount__c,Total_Media_Spend__c,Trained_For_Free__c,Training_Facility__c,Trial_Period__c,VAT_Percentage__c,Version__c from Opportunity where Id=:s ];

Contract con = new Contract (name=opp.Name,AccountId=opp.AccountId,Order_No__c=opp.Order_No__c,Opportunity_Id__c=opp.Id);

Database.SaveResult MySaveResult =Database.insert(con,false);
    msg='Contract' + MySaveResult.getId();
    String NewContract  =  MySaveResult.getId();
    Integer i = 0;
      List<Contract_Campaign__c> MD  = new List<Contract_Campaign__c>();

for (Media_Campaign__c tmp:[select Id,name,Booked_Qty__c,Budget__c,Buy_Type__c,Campaign_ID__c from Media_Campaign__c where Opportunity__c =: opp.Id])
   {
    Contract_Campaign__c con1 = new Contract_Campaign__c (Contract__c= NewContract,name=tmp.name);

MD.add(con1);
    i=i+1;
   }

Database.SaveResult[] MySaveResult1 =Database.insert(MD,false);
      System.Debug(MySaveResult1);
     for(Database.SaveResult sr:MySaveResult1)
   {
     if(!sr.isSuccess())
    { Database.Error err = sr.getErrors()[0];
      System.Debug(err);
    }     
   }

insert MD;
  }

catch (DmlException e) { System.debug(e.getMessage());}

Thanks
Usama.

• June 13, 2008
Hi,
1) how to debug the DML insert  statment?
2) how to get results from simple DML insert statement (not the Database insert).

Can anyone explain me Thanks in advance

Regards,
Usama
  • June 06, 2008
Hello--

I am looking for someone to help me make some programming changes to SalesForce.

What I need is not very complex and is pretty limited in scope.

To get started it is probably only a few hours and I would like to see it get done in the next week. That may increase some in the next month of two.

If someone is interested in picking up that kind of work and then has some availability moving forward on an as needed basis please contact me at radtkejim@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Jim Radtke
Hi,
     is there any way I can query the inbound email object for retieving the emails from the cases ?

Regards,
Usama
  • July 22, 2008