• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Folks,

I have written a test case and its run well and code coverage is morthan 75%.My profile is Restricted System Administrator.

The same test class when ran by my friend it just throwing an error.His profile is Syatem Administarator.

How to resolve this issue, so he also should be able to run successfully.

Thanks,

Rajeshwar.

Hi Folks,

My requirement is like this:

I need to show a visual source page as popup page on click of a custom button and the button is at opportunity related list level.Can any one tell me how to achive this and  with any code examples.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to deploy the controller class with out writing a test class?

I deploy the controller class on to Sandbox with out writing a test class.How could be it possible?

Please clarify.Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

Hi,

We recently bought a new licence  from "Big Machine" (http://www.bigmachines.com)  now our requirement is:

This Big machine comes in to the Salsforce as Managed package,now we need to add a button in to that

and a visual page should be opened on a button click.

I think Editing a managed package is not possible but i would like to know the alternative ways to achieve this.

Thanks. 

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to put Visual force code snippet in managed packages! Please let me know.

Cheers.

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement like "creating Lead using  RecordType",How to do this? Please let me know with some sample examples/codes and any suggestions.Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I am using SOAPUI tool test salesforce wsdl and able test login successfully from SOAPUI tool, now i want to create contact or any object  from SOAPUI so to create a object we need to pass 3 values:seesionId,URL,object(parameters), my i/p xml file is as follows:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
 xmlns:urn="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com"
xmlns:urn1="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
   <soapenv:Header>
       <urn:SessionHeader>
         <urn:sessionId>Ypvyk.2X0HR6tw3mXLByAabOyG5DtZYXSN78N5l_Jg2tFGAQcJ9P0FqJ</urn:sessionId>
      </urn:SessionHeader>
      <urn:CallOptions>

</urn:CallOptions>

</soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:create>
         <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
         <urn:sObjects>
         <urn:type>Contact</urn1:type>
  <lastName>EXAMPLE</lastName>
  <firstName>EXAMPLE</firstName>
      </urn:sObjects>
      </urn:create>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

but i got following error which is:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</faultcode>
         <faultstring>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <sf:UnexpectedErrorFault xsi:type="sf:UnexpectedErrorFault">
               <sf:exceptionCode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</sf:exceptionCode>
               <sf:exceptionMessage>Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService</sf:exceptionMessage>
            </sf:UnexpectedErrorFault>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

How to set the destination URL? do i need to set in calloptions if so do i need to set "ServerUrl" or "metadataServerUrl"? and finally how to set the values in calloptions.

Any sample examples available like how to pass data in xml format in salesforce?

Thanks,

SFUser.

Hi Folks,
                   I have a problem in connecting to sand box ,during authentication i have seen an error: Unable to connect to test.salesforce.com, i am using eclipse(Force.com) to connect sandbox, but as of now i am not,we dont have any proxy server settings, all suggestions appreciated.

-Rajeshwar.

Message Edited by apexuser on 08-25-2008 12:15 AM
    Hi Folks,
                   I have a problem in connecting to sand box ,during authentication i have seen an error: Unable to connect to test.salesforce.com, i am using eclipse(Force.com) to connect sandbox, but as of now i am not, all suggestions appreciated.

-Rajeshwar.

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to put Visual force code snippet in managed packages! Please let me know.

Cheers.

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement like "creating Lead using  RecordType",How to do this? Please let me know with some sample examples/codes and any suggestions.Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Folks,
                   I have a problem in connecting to sand box ,during authentication i have seen an error: Unable to connect to test.salesforce.com, i am using eclipse(Force.com) to connect sandbox, but as of now i am not,we dont have any proxy server settings, all suggestions appreciated.

-Rajeshwar.

Message Edited by apexuser on 08-25-2008 12:15 AM
    Hi Folks,
                   I have a problem in connecting to sand box ,during authentication i have seen an error: Unable to connect to test.salesforce.com, i am using eclipse(Force.com) to connect sandbox, but as of now i am not, all suggestions appreciated.

-Rajeshwar.