• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying develop an app which has more than 25 tabs (around 75) with the developer edition.  Now I have reached the 25 tab limit and I contacted Salesforce and it looks like they don't have anyone to talk to development partners like us.  Has anyone faced similar problem and able to get in touch with salesforce?

I wonder how salesforce is promoting to develop for their platform with such limitations and having no one to help us.

I'm a bit frustrated because I have spent so many hours learning this platform and feel like kind of stuck.

Thanks,
Mohan.

• September 09, 2008
Why is master-detail-detail not supported?  Is there any workaround for that, especially for implicit secuirty of child records inherited from parent?

Thanks,
Mohan.
I don't see the Search drop-down list in the side bar.  I have checked the "Enable Object drop-down list for side bar search" check box in the Customize --> Search page.  I don't see the search option even on tab pages.  How do I enable the search?
I'm coming from relational back ground.  I think Salesforce doesn't support composite keys.  I remember seeing a very long forum discussion about whether we really need composite key or not in object oriented approach.  Is there a standard alternative in object oriented approach or is there any work around in Salesforce?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance.

Mohan.
I have certain set of fields that I want to add to each and every custom object I create.  Is there a way to create a user defined data type and refer it while creating the custom object?

Message Edited by Mohan S on 08-26-2008 05:24 PM

I don't see the Search drop-down list in the side bar.  I have checked the "Enable Object drop-down list for side bar search" check box in the Customize --> Search page.  I don't see the search option even on tab pages.  How do I enable the search?
I'm coming from relational back ground.  I think Salesforce doesn't support composite keys.  I remember seeing a very long forum discussion about whether we really need composite key or not in object oriented approach.  Is there a standard alternative in object oriented approach or is there any work around in Salesforce?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance.

Mohan.
I have certain set of fields that I want to add to each and every custom object I create.  Is there a way to create a user defined data type and refer it while creating the custom object?