• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hellooo,

I am using the Composite Timeline application for the salesforce but i am facing a problem. Generally is working fine but when i log Activities (open or history activities) they appear in the history timeline one day before the specified (Due Date of their creation) and in the exact time 23:00:00 GMT if you have any idea why is happening that and propose me a solution i would appreciated.

Kind regards, stratos

• February 05, 2009
Hoyy,
I am trying to input one trigger into the enterprise edition account of our organization and is not showing up (except of the first lines) although the trigger working fine into my developer edition.

I am working with the eclipse and when i try to save the trigger to the standard object is notify me that the file saved only locally and not in the server!!!
how i can save it into the enterprise account??

i also tried  to implement the data loader but the steps in order to implement it are unacceptable and i can't make it work!!

If anyone has a solution to these problems please let me know.

thanks,
stratos
  • December 11, 2008
Hellooo,

I am facing a problem and i would like to ask for some help.

I have created a web tab and implement the g-mail account in it in order to work with the g-mail and the salesforce in one window.
The problem is that when i am trying to log in and check my mails, the browser redirect me outside of the salesforce environment and throw me into the g-mail environment without giving me the ability to go back to salesforce again.

Is any way to handle my g-mail without leaving the salesforce environment??

Thankssss.
Stratos.
  • October 23, 2008
Hoyy,
I am trying to input one trigger into the enterprise edition account of our organization and is not showing up (except of the first lines) although the trigger working fine into my developer edition.

I am working with the eclipse and when i try to save the trigger to the standard object is notify me that the file saved only locally and not in the server!!!
how i can save it into the enterprise account??

i also tried  to implement the data loader but the steps in order to implement it are unacceptable and i can't make it work!!

If anyone has a solution to these problems please let me know.

thanks,
stratos
  • December 11, 2008
Hellooo,

I am facing a problem and i would like to ask for some help.

I have created a web tab and implement the g-mail account in it in order to work with the g-mail and the salesforce in one window.
The problem is that when i am trying to log in and check my mails, the browser redirect me outside of the salesforce environment and throw me into the g-mail environment without giving me the ability to go back to salesforce again.

Is any way to handle my g-mail without leaving the salesforce environment??

Thankssss.
Stratos.
  • October 23, 2008