• 30 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to understand the actual workings of the Service Cloud, specifically Entitlements with Service Levels, so I have a development account as an informal sandbox. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access the Service Cloud app! What am I missing?

thanks in advance,

Bryan

I am trying to understand the actual workings of the Service Cloud, specifically Entitlements with Service Levels, so I have a development account as an informal sandbox. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access the Service Cloud app! What am I missing?

thanks in advance,

Bryan

I was planning a blog post on Chatter functionality now that things are GA but as it turns out there is remarkably litlte information on the ChatterExchange about any of the apps, and, moreoever, there are so many that it is difficult to know what apps should be included in a default setup.  Would you install the Chatter Combo Pack? Anything else?

So anyone if anyone who is responsible for enabling Chatter could share what they have found helpful (or not helpful, or simply broken) that would be useful to me and, hopefully, the Salesforce community at large.

To restate:

(1) What Chatter apps are you using?

(2) How helpful do you find them?