• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does the current platform support the B2C model?  or even a B2B with multiple customers on the same org?

Not sure whether this is the right place but I will ask:

We want to create a site that can be simply explained by a job site model:  We will have 3 classes of users:

Our Company Admis that will manage the website:

Employers : Create accounts and post jobs:  Manage the jobs including who has applied for jobs and manage workflow.

Candidates : Create accounts, have resumes and apply for the jobs .

------------

The questions is how does the licensing work if I want to employ that.   My company has enterprise licenses so we can create the site but how do we license the other stuff?

Thanks.

We cannot seem to get “In the External Sharing related list, click the forward button” the forward button in our custom object to appear.    We are testing this on two developer accounts.  Everything else seems to be activated properly.

To forward a single record and its related records to a connection:

1. Select the record's detail page.
  2. In the External Sharing related list, click the forward button. For example, on an opportunity, click Forward this Opportunity.
  3. Select the connection(s) that you want to forward the record to in the Available Connections list.
  4. Click the Add arrow (https://na6.salesforce.com/img/arrow_rt.gif) to move the connection(s) to the Selected Connections list.

Does the current platform support the B2C model?  or even a B2B with multiple customers on the same org?