• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've generated a number of Web to Lead forms which include standard and custom fields.  My developer and I have inserted them into Joomla managed pages, html pages, and most recently to test with ease, into html building blocks on an old Network Solutions Image Cafe web site designer.  In all cases, we are unable to get the form field text and boxes to be aligned-- they are all over the place, it looks ridiculous.  Anymore have, and then solve, this problem?
  • March 03, 2009
Wwe have a currently limited deployment, with growing demands requiring a talented individual to tweak existing customizations, create new objects, assist with various jobs as needed. I have no formal training in these areas but have taught myself enough to deploy our basic needs-- to the detriment of my actual job.  I am currently seeking an individual, who may work remotely from just about anywhere-- though preferably the US-- to tweak my current implementations, and help plan for new Salesforce projects as they arise.  The time required may be fairly limited for some periods, then a lot of tasks at once....  Our current uses includes multiple Web to Lead forms on two of our Web sites, two rather unsexy looking partner portal, Google Apps integration, Adwords integration, etc.  If you are in DC, that is even better.  Since the circumstances of a project may entail us working together, you finishing up my projects when my attention needs to go elsewhere, or fixing my careless errors, I'm looking for an advisor who bills hourly.
  • March 03, 2009
I've generated a number of Web to Lead forms which include standard and custom fields.  My developer and I have inserted them into Joomla managed pages, html pages, and most recently to test with ease, into html building blocks on an old Network Solutions Image Cafe web site designer.  In all cases, we are unable to get the form field text and boxes to be aligned-- they are all over the place, it looks ridiculous.  Anymore have, and then solve, this problem?
  • March 03, 2009