• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I am writing my 1st visual force page and it is housed under setup-develop-pages

The code is very simple -

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false" >
<apex:includeScript value="/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js"/>
<apex:includeScript value="/soap/ajax/15.0/apex.js"/>

<script>
  function setupPage() {
        sforce.connection.sessionId = '{!$Api.Session_ID}';
        alert(sforce.connection.sessionId);
        var queryResult = sforce.connection.describeTabs();     
        alert('after query');

} //end function

</script>

<body onload="setupPage();">
<div id="output">HI</div>
</body>
</apex:page>

I am getting the 1st alert message with the session id, but the alert after api call is giving an error - {faultcode:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION', faultstring:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Site under construction', }

Can someone please help me with this.

thanks

Hi

I need to access the list of tabs (web, custom, web) that have been created? Can someone please point me to the table in the salesforce schema that I can query to get this detail?

thanks

Can we use the salesforce AJAX toolkit with visualforce pages deployed on Sites?

please let me know

thanks

There are only two templates in Sites in SFDC. These are SiteTemplate and StdExceptionTemplate.

1. Can we create additional templates?

2. Can we modify any of these templates?

thanks

Hi,

We are building a VF page as the login. On click of the login button we need to call a method in the controller associated to this page. This button is not a apex commandbutton, but a normal HTML anchor <a> tag. How do we call a controller method from html tags like <a>, <input> etc.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Hi,

I have created some web tabs in the customer portal. I need to open a new window when the user clicks on any of the tabs. The new window should point to the URL that the webtab has been configured for.

Any pointers on how this can be achieved?

thanks

Hi,

I am new to Force.com development. I am looking at developing a force.com site in the SITES model, have the login page that will authenticate against salesforce user repository, post authentication the user will be taken to a landing page that will also be a SITES page.

Can someone please point me to some documentation that I can refer to, or point me in the right direction about authenticating a user login from SITES visual force page.

There is abundance of documentation available on this site, but if someone can point me to the relevant artifact, it would be great.

thanks

Can we use the salesforce AJAX toolkit with visualforce pages deployed on Sites?

please let me know

thanks

Hi,

We are building a VF page as the login. On click of the login button we need to call a method in the controller associated to this page. This button is not a apex commandbutton, but a normal HTML anchor <a> tag. How do we call a controller method from html tags like <a>, <input> etc.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks