• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for a consultant to provide assistance in Salesforce.com customization and development in some of the following areas on a contract basis.

• Contact Management
  • Marketing
  • Sales & quoting
  • PSA Service Management
  • Dashboard Analyzer
  • Workflow Manager
  • Accounting Software Interface

As of 7/19/09 I have two positions for which I am recruiting.

(1) SF.com Administrator:  This person will be the primary technical resource to maintain the Salesforce.com including developing and maintaining AppeExchanges, creating workflows, email alerts, campaigns, developing new tabs, managing picklists, partnering with IT for backend integration, managing users and security, bringing new partner solutions onboard.

(2) Business Analyst:  This person will be responsible for assisting in defining business requirements, assisting in managing release rollouts, creating training documentation and providing support for users.  Strong business analysis skills required to partner with the administrator to help define the best way to implement new user requests.  Finally this person will partner with the administrator to test new releases and analyze data as needed to support changes and create dashboard concepts.

These positions will be filled quickly so if you are interested you should respond to this thread.  In a few days I will be posting details on how to apply.