• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My code:

<apex:page showheader="false"> <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.OSFStyleSheet}"/> <table border="1" width="100%" height="100%"> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <apex:image id="logo" Value="{!$Resource.OSFLogo}"/> <c:contentblock name="header"/> <hr/> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1"> <c:contentblock name="sidebar"/> </td> <td> <c:contentblock name="body"/> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <hr/> <c:contentblock name="footer"/> </td> </tr> </table> <apex:panelGroup rendered="{!ISPICKVAL($User.UserType,'Guest')}"> </apex:panelGroup> </apex:page>

So I end up with 1 header, followed by my layers of body content, followed by my footer, followed by another round of the same body content.  Where did I go wrong?

I've been working in CMSForce to recreate a webform using it's built in functionality.  However, when I go to "Include Existing Web Form" to select the form I've created, it automatically loads in the header area of the CMSForce Test Template I've selected.  In clicking around, there doesn't appear to be a place to edit the Content Block to select the Body area of the template.

What am I missing?  Has anyone else found a work around for this problem?

Thanks!

So I'm a beginner at this first of all, enthusiastic but not very good.  I had added my logo & style sheet as static resources and header & footer as components. At one point my template was looking good & now it just has a header.  See below:

<apex:page showHeader="false" id="SiteTemplate">
<table border="1" width="100%" height="100%">
  <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.OSFStyleSheet}"/>
  <apex:insert name="siteheader">
    <c:SiteFooter />
    <site:googleAnalyticsTracking />
  </apex:insert>
</table>
</apex:page>

What I do wrong?

Thanks!

So my Web site has problems and cannot host W-2-L forms (let's just leave it at that), so I am working in Visualforce and Sites to create a replacement/workaround.  2 problems so far:

• Need the trick for collecting zip codes in a Lead Visualforce form.  I've tried any combination of postal/zip, with underscores/code and without. (Lead.zip, Lead.zipcode, Lead.postal_zipcode, Lead.postal_zip_code.)
  • Haven't seen much on how I would hide the actual field name and replace it with a longer, more narrative field name for the benefit of the "customer" on our Site. Seems like I might have to make my style sheet have a white color for font every actual field name and a mock field name in a color you can see.  Is this the way to go about it?

Thank you!

What is it, why would I need it as a beginning developer, where do I get it for Salesforce instances?

Thanks.

My code:

<apex:page showheader="false"> <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.OSFStyleSheet}"/> <table border="1" width="100%" height="100%"> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <apex:image id="logo" Value="{!$Resource.OSFLogo}"/> <c:contentblock name="header"/> <hr/> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="1"> <c:contentblock name="sidebar"/> </td> <td> <c:contentblock name="body"/> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <hr/> <c:contentblock name="footer"/> </td> </tr> </table> <apex:panelGroup rendered="{!ISPICKVAL($User.UserType,'Guest')}"> </apex:panelGroup> </apex:page>

So I end up with 1 header, followed by my layers of body content, followed by my footer, followed by another round of the same body content.  Where did I go wrong?

I've been working in CMSForce to recreate a webform using it's built in functionality.  However, when I go to "Include Existing Web Form" to select the form I've created, it automatically loads in the header area of the CMSForce Test Template I've selected.  In clicking around, there doesn't appear to be a place to edit the Content Block to select the Body area of the template.

What am I missing?  Has anyone else found a work around for this problem?

Thanks!

So my Web site has problems and cannot host W-2-L forms (let's just leave it at that), so I am working in Visualforce and Sites to create a replacement/workaround.  2 problems so far:

• Need the trick for collecting zip codes in a Lead Visualforce form.  I've tried any combination of postal/zip, with underscores/code and without. (Lead.zip, Lead.zipcode, Lead.postal_zipcode, Lead.postal_zip_code.)
  • Haven't seen much on how I would hide the actual field name and replace it with a longer, more narrative field name for the benefit of the "customer" on our Site. Seems like I might have to make my style sheet have a white color for font every actual field name and a mock field name in a color you can see.  Is this the way to go about it?

Thank you!