• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object and i want to create a field that can be related to a contact and that contact's department (picklist).
  • March 16, 2010

Can someone please explain the steps to to create a "Send Email Button" and place on the top of the page so that I can have a shortcut.  Right now to send an email from Salesforce is a tedious process of scrolling to the bottom of the page. (Although you can do a hover link from the top, it would be far easier to create a simple shortcut).

Thanks.

• September 22, 2009

I need to view a reference to the Activity History related list of every Contact on his Account, that means that I want to see a reference to the last activity of a "child record" on the "parent record".

What kind of Salesforce Group Edition capability should I use to generate this? I got as a recommendation to create a custom link on the account, with an S-control that generates a report of the Activity History of the Contacts for every specific Account.

This is just a recommendation, not exactly a rule of thumb or the only way to go, so, if you guys have any other idea it would be really appreciated. :smileyhappy:

Sam

rsg@soferonsite.com

• August 26, 2009

Hi. Does anyone know who do I need to speak with to have a bug fixed with visual workflow?

I tried contacting Basic Support and they directed me log this problem in developerforce

I'm not sure if I'm crazy of they are, but I thought developerforce is a collaboration of external developers

In my personal experience, basic support has been subpar to say the least and lack the technical knowledge to resolve some of the most simplistic problems

Here's an explanation of this bug:

When you progress through the visual workflow from one screen to another, there's an image named loading.gif, that shows the progression 

The problem is this image is not being shown properly and shows as image missing. This problem shows up in Chrome, not sure if it's a cross brower issue

Any feedback would be appreciated