• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Anyone have a connector that can copy a case from SalesForce to Microsoft Team Foundation Server?

I will be happy if I can copy a title over?

I searched and did not find anything specifically.

Thanks

tom

Does Salesforce.com expose an event model we can tap into while integrating with external applications? Like for instance, upon creating or updating a case or account in salesforce.com, I would like to be able to invoke a call to a web service. Can I do this?

Older posts (dated 2005-2006) mention there is no event model in salesforce.com and suggest polling as an alternative to this. Wanted to see if there were any changes made to salesforce.com.

Anyone have a connector that can copy a case from SalesForce to Microsoft Team Foundation Server?

I will be happy if I can copy a title over?

I searched and did not find anything specifically.

Thanks

tom

Does Salesforce.com expose an event model we can tap into while integrating with external applications? Like for instance, upon creating or updating a case or account in salesforce.com, I would like to be able to invoke a call to a web service. Can I do this?

Older posts (dated 2005-2006) mention there is no event model in salesforce.com and suggest polling as an alternative to this. Wanted to see if there were any changes made to salesforce.com.