• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am trying to build a report, or even create a field that will track what the previous Stage was prior to an opportunity being saved as "Closed Lost". The purpose is to help us see where in the sale process we may be losing accounts.

I have tried... IF (ISPICKVAL(StageName , "Closed_Lost")) PRIORVALUE( StageName).... but I receive an error from that formula.

Any help is much appreciated. 

ilona 

• March 03, 2010

Hello all!

I have no experience with Apex codes or Triggers, so I do not know if what I am asking is more complex for the those Apex minded than I know of.

What I would like to do seems simple minded: To track all Leads with the Lead Status "Passed" as the custom field type 'Leads Passed to date' in Accounts.

If anyone is able to direct in how to achieve this, I would greatly appreciate it!

ilona *:) 

• February 04, 2010

Hello all!

I have no experience with Apex codes or Triggers, so I do not know if what I am asking is more complex for the those Apex minded than I know of.

What I would like to do seems simple minded: To track all Leads with the Lead Status "Passed" as the custom field type 'Leads Passed to date' in Accounts.

If anyone is able to direct in how to achieve this, I would greatly appreciate it!

ilona *:) 

• February 04, 2010