Are you located in Boston or New York and interested in joining an agile salesforce.com product development team? We're building a Boston/New York Engineering team to develop the next generation of our salesforce.com product - and are seeking experienced force.com developers with proven experience in salesforce.com and force.com development projects. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Located in Boston or New York, or willing to relocate
- Advanced salesforce.com or force.com customization
- Salesforce.com or force.com development
- Dev 401 or 501 certified
We are seeking an experienced (3 years +) Salesforce.com project manager for a full-time position in or near Boston to work on interesting projects in the not-for-profit and higher-education market.
The ideal candidate will:
- have 3+ years experience as a Salesforce.com senior business analyst / project manager
- be a Salesforce.com certified consultand and/or developer
- have 5+ years IT project management experience as a full-time or consulting resource
- be focused on customer success
- have strong consultative and communication skills
- be willing to travel in the Northeast up to 25% of the time
As a member of our team, you will be involved in:
- delivering end-to-end projects managing teams of 1-5 consultants
- the pre-sales process including scoping engagements, configuring demonstrations, creating statements of work
- contributing to the IP for our product solutions
We offer a full range of benefits and highly competitive compensation.
Please submit your response to email@example.com
**Companies interested in subcontracting are welcome to reply as we have a variety of resource requirements in the Northeastern United States.
We are looking for a senior engagement manager for our Boston practice for immediate full-time hire.
The candidate should have:
1. Minimum of 3 years experiene managing enterprise consulting engagements with Salesforce.com (references required)
2. Strong technical background, including systems architecture experience with customers that have implemented ERP integration with Salesforce.com
3. Salesforce.com certification
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a freelance or full-time SA in Philadelphia, Boston, New York and/or DC to join our team (or willing to travel part-time). Must have 3+ years experience in integration and development on force.com for mid to large sized engagements. Ideal candidate should be able to:
1. Assess current system architecture and propose recommended architecture
2. Evaluate and estimate effort required to build interfaces using a varieties of toolsets
3. Have strong customer-facing skills
We have projects with closed work orders ready to go.
1 year as salesforce developer.
7 years as web and back end developer (enterprise applications).
Development using standard salesforce technologies (visualforce pages, components, s-controls, triggers, soql, web services).
Integration other application with salesforce.
For more information send an email to email@example.com