• 35 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to trigger a validation rule with some criteria, but only when a Partner User does the action. What can I use to determine if the current user is a partner user? I've tried $Profile.LicenseType, $Profile.UserType, $User.UserType, etc., but none seem to work.

I am trying to trigger a validation rule with some criteria, but only when a Partner User does the action. What can I use to determine if the current user is a partner user? I've tried $Profile.LicenseType, $Profile.UserType, $User.UserType, etc., but none seem to work.

Hi,
I just setup a new queue with appropriate assigned members. I submitted a record for approval to this queue but the assigned member is not able to see this record. I must have done something wrong. please advice.

thanks
Paul
  • October 29, 2009

Hi.

I need to load hundreds of accounts, enable them as partners for the partner portal, loads hundreds of contacts for them, and then enable the contacts as partner portal users, so they get our custom clone of the partner portal user license provisioned.

Can all this be done through the data loader. I read elsewhere in the forums that I can set isPartner on the accounts, but can I also do something similar for th Contacts/users? Do I just load Contacts or do I also have to load Users and connect them somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Eliot Stock.

HI All,

I have created a VF Page and added that inside Account Detail page under a separete section.

The properties of the section are:
Name: Contact List
Column: 1
Tab Order: Top-Down
Show Section Heading On Detail Page: checked
Show Section Heading On Edit Page: checked

The properties of VF Page placed inside the section are:
Width: 100%
Height: 200px
Show Scrollbars: checked
Show label: unchecked

The output is as below:

The VF Page source code:
Code:
<apex:page standardController="Account">
<apex:pageBlock >
  {!Account.Name}
  <apex:pageBlockSection >  
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.Contacts}" var="cnt">
    <apex:column value="{!cnt.Name}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
  </apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

My problem is:
I don't want the white space below the page that is being displayed in above picture. If the list is too short the white space will be more. I want the page to cover the whole section.
What tag, attributes or settings help me to avoid the white section and cover the whole section.
Please help.

Thanks,
-Roshan