We currently have a opening for "Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer, with 2-3yrs experience" at our Bangalore Office. Appreciate if you could send us your updated resume with the current CTC and also do refer your friends or colleagues with this skill set for this below position.
Skills Required :
- APEX triggers
- Email Services
- Some Java and C++, .net Dev exp.
Thanks and Regards,
We are a company based in Addison, TX. We currently have an opening for a contract high level programmer that will help us integrate Salesforce Enterprise with our provisioning and messaging system, and possibly with Quickbooks.
Our goal is to find a candidate familiar with Salesforce from both a process improvement perspective and solutions implementation perspective. This person will need to understand how we can use Salesforce to improve and automate our processes, including moving data across various systems. They will need to be comfortable communicating with stakeholders to understand how we work now and how we want to change. They should be able to work effectively on their own without constant oversight, but they should also be able to work well within a small team (depending on whether we need more than one resource).
Specifically, the primary responsibilities will include the following functions:
- Work with end users to understand and define requirements for automating our processes using Salesforce
- Understand the mechanisms by which Salesforce can communicate with other systems
- Recommend, investigate, and evaluate Salesforce plug-ins to meet our requirements
- Implement and configure third party plug-ins
- Implement custom solutions to integrate data flows between Salesforce and our custom systems
- Help test implemented solutions
- Possibly provide training to Salesforce users
Preferred programming skills are:
Java, Apex, web services (JAX-WS or SOAP)
I don't yet know the duration of the project at this time, but I expect to keep someone busy for two months, maybe longer if they have to work part-time. I would prefer to have someone onsite, but I'd be open to someone working some offsite. I'm also open to someone who needs a flexible schedule.
Pleae send resumes to email@example.com
I need someone with a few years in the SalesForce saddle to help design a product tracking system. It should be pretty straightforward, but since this is my first time I would feel a whole lot better if I had someone (a SalesForce mentor?) to:
- Evaluate my logic for design and clarity and tell me when I'm wrong
- Help with (what I hope are) simple triggers and workflow
- Be available to do future work for hire
The logic is mapped out and I've even partially implemented most of it in the developer edition and it seems to work well, but who knows - I could be an idiot and need to start over.
The thing is, as I get more into this I am excited about the possibilities, but I know that someone with more background could do this better and more quickly than I can.
I think what I need can all be done with custom objects and minor formula tweaking.
I'm hoping someone out there could use some cash? If you're interested, please contact me through this board and leave me your phone number.
Location: San Francisco, CA; San Mateo, CA; Toronto, Canada;
Description: The Force.com platform is the most scalable, secure and popular on-demand platform in the world today. You can develop and instantaneously deploy applications without any infrastructure - 100% on-demand. We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual ready to drive our customers to creating excellent applications on the Force.com platform. If you seek to join our talented, highly innovative team to enhance the Developer, Customer, and Partner user experience, this might be the perfect fit for you.
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation
of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking
responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- The Developer Support Engineer will take the initiative to create knowledge base materials dedicated
towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
- 3+ years engineering / programming work experience.
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Solid programming abilities in one or more of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby,
- Some APIs also require strong AJAX web application development experience and knowledge of browser
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
- Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
If interested, please contact me hiring manager Greg Walker firstname.lastname@example.org or call him @ 650-653-4516