• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi I am fairly new to salesforce as we just rolled it out this year. I just completed the Dev 401 training class and I was wondering what other people who took this class thought of the class, the trainer and the materials they give you.

I'll start. The trainer I had was excellent very knowledgeable and had excellent presentation skills. The books however that are supplied I assume by Salesforce are terrible. I mean I could have put these things together. The took the training deck slide presentation and put 2 slides per page. This is something I would expect from a company that has no money or clue how to put together training. I am not a huge fan of Microsoft but at least the books they give you can be used as a reference guide. For $4,000 the books should be 100 times better than a slide deck. 

The work book on the other hand is useful but does not make up for the main student guide book.

Overall the class is not worth the $4,000 they charge for it. I was very disappointed with the materials and expect better from Salesforce.

Thanks,

Matt