• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I recently added a new field and need to bulk update it using the Excel connector, but it's not showing up when I get the object definition. As I understand it, it's because I need to be connecting to a newer API number, and the method to do so includes setting the server URL to a higher number... however, when I go into Options > Advanced, the server URL field is unclickable, and the checkbox to specify a default server is greyed out. Even when I try to log in, I can type in the username and password, but the "Server URL" line is greyed out, and I can't edit it.

What the heck??? :\

I recently added a new field and need to bulk update it using the Excel connector, but it's not showing up when I get the object definition. As I understand it, it's because I need to be connecting to a newer API number, and the method to do so includes setting the server URL to a higher number... however, when I go into Options > Advanced, the server URL field is unclickable, and the checkbox to specify a default server is greyed out. Even when I try to log in, I can type in the username and password, but the "Server URL" line is greyed out, and I can't edit it.

What the heck??? :\