• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know if Salesforce is already integrated to work with the Mitel Home System?

Does anyone have any experience of achieving this? If so, any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advace.

Hi,

I'm using the API in vb.net and I am simply calling describeSObject("Contact")

All other calls that I have used work correctly thus far, but when I call describeSObject I get the following exception:

{"There is an error in XML document (1, 28377)."}

with the message:

"Instance validation error: 'xsd:date' is not a valid value for soapType."

Anyone else had this issues, if so, how was it resolved?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm using the API with vb.net. Calling binding.create() works fine, I have been creating custom objects etc. But I'm having issues with the query() function.

I'm sending a simple query through that should get an a property from one of my custom objects in salesforce. But I get the following error:

{"There is an error in XML document (1, 325)."}

{"The specified type was not recognized: name='QueryResult', namespace='urn:partner.soap.sforce.com', at <result xmlns='urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'>."}

The SOQL I'm sending seems fine so I was wondering if anyone else had stumbled across anything similar and if so, how it was resolved?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm having an issues downloading the IDE for salesforce. I have tried both methods of retrieving the IDE (Standalone and plugin) and for each case the following occurs:

I click on the link of the specific installer that I would like to download, a form appears requesting a authentication, I insert my username (in the e-mail form) and password, but it seems unsuccessful, I keep receiving the authentication request over and over without any success.

I thought I would attempt the Eclipse plug-in method. So I installed eclipse and java etc. and selected Help / Install New Software, entered in all the fields, as described in the Quick Setup documentation, but then receive the message:

"Authentication failed for http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/."

It appears I'm being stung by authentication for both methods, has anyone else had this issue that may know of a workaround?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm using the API with vb.net. Calling binding.create() works fine, I have been creating custom objects etc. But I'm having issues with the query() function.

I'm sending a simple query through that should get an a property from one of my custom objects in salesforce. But I get the following error:

{"There is an error in XML document (1, 325)."}

{"The specified type was not recognized: name='QueryResult', namespace='urn:partner.soap.sforce.com', at <result xmlns='urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com'>."}

The SOQL I'm sending seems fine so I was wondering if anyone else had stumbled across anything similar and if so, how it was resolved?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm having an issues downloading the IDE for salesforce. I have tried both methods of retrieving the IDE (Standalone and plugin) and for each case the following occurs:

I click on the link of the specific installer that I would like to download, a form appears requesting a authentication, I insert my username (in the e-mail form) and password, but it seems unsuccessful, I keep receiving the authentication request over and over without any success.

I thought I would attempt the Eclipse plug-in method. So I installed eclipse and java etc. and selected Help / Install New Software, entered in all the fields, as described in the Quick Setup documentation, but then receive the message:

"Authentication failed for http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/."

It appears I'm being stung by authentication for both methods, has anyone else had this issue that may know of a workaround?

Thanks