• Member since 2011
  • CBS Interactive

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Im still learning SOQL and want to figure out how to merge the bottom query into the top ,so that I only show cases that created in the last 365 days, rather than all the cases for that account.

SELECT Name, ID,
(SELECT Name, Amount FROM Opportunities),
(SELECT Reason, COUNT(ID) FROM Cases),
(SELECT Id, LastName, Email FROM Contacts)
FROM Account
Where ID = '{pv0}'
ORDER BY Name ASC
SELECT Reason, COUNT(ID)
FROM Case
WHERE AccountId = '{pv0}'
AND Case.CreatedDate = LAST_N_DAYS:365
GROUP BY Reason
Thank you 
If we have "Unanimous approval required" on a process that x, y, & z need to approve it. Is there a way so that when each one of them individually does there part and approves it. That a email alert will go out to the case/record owner? So the case owner should get bascially get 3 emails(1 each time an approver approved the request).

Trying to see if its possible to create something so that if any of these two piclist fields change on the Parent account  (Global_Credit_Profile__c or Assigned_Credit_Analyst__c), that it would update the same fields on the child accounts with that same value?

Is that possible?

I know little about coding and wanted to see if I can get a little help in coding.

I would like the stage of an opportunity to be changed to 'Closed' when an echosign agreement comes back 'Signed'

Thank you for any help with this.

Is there a easier way to create a "Refresh" button on a record, without useing visualforce or apex?

Basically it will avoid the use of someone having to click the edit button and then saving it, in order to refresh the formula fields.

There should be some sort of URL hack to have it open the file then save it with oone click of the button.

thanks

Pete

I would like a way to update the account owner if the account owner becomes inactive.

Basically for example:  Joe owns an account and Joe becomes inactive, somehow I would like the account owner to update to an active user "Active User" user id '00530000000eUnrs'. So any account that has a inactive owner would default to this same user.

Is there a easy solution for this?

Thanks for any help there

I'm trying to have the account owner change to a default user if current user is inactive. Can anyone help me with this solving this?

thanks

Pete

Im still learning SOQL and want to figure out how to merge the bottom query into the top ,so that I only show cases that created in the last 365 days, rather than all the cases for that account.

SELECT Name, ID,
(SELECT Name, Amount FROM Opportunities),
(SELECT Reason, COUNT(ID) FROM Cases),
(SELECT Id, LastName, Email FROM Contacts)
FROM Account
Where ID = '{pv0}'
ORDER BY Name ASC
SELECT Reason, COUNT(ID)
FROM Case
WHERE AccountId = '{pv0}'
AND Case.CreatedDate = LAST_N_DAYS:365
GROUP BY Reason
Thank you 
If we have "Unanimous approval required" on a process that x, y, & z need to approve it. Is there a way so that when each one of them individually does there part and approves it. That a email alert will go out to the case/record owner? So the case owner should get bascially get 3 emails(1 each time an approver approved the request).

Is there a easier way to create a "Refresh" button on a record, without useing visualforce or apex?

Basically it will avoid the use of someone having to click the edit button and then saving it, in order to refresh the formula fields.

There should be some sort of URL hack to have it open the file then save it with oone click of the button.

thanks

Pete

I'm trying to have the account owner change to a default user if current user is inactive. Can anyone help me with this solving this?

thanks

Pete

I am trying to create a Trigger on the CaseComments object that will set the default value of the "Public" checkbox to true when a new case comment is created. I have never created any apex code before, but this is what I came up with:

trigger PublicComment on CaseComment (before insert, before update) {
CaseComment[] checkCaseComment = Trigger.new; for(CaseComment t : checkCaseComment){ t.IsPublished = true;}
}

I am testing this in my Sandbox and it seems to be marking the case comment as "Public" after the new case comment is saved. However, I want my trigger to make it so the box is already checked by default before the case is saved.

Any suggestions?

• February 24, 2011
I installed both the Opp Alert Coponent and the ContactsToday Component from the Trailhead Module "Working with Custom Lightning Components". However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated - I've had nothing but technical difficulties with this module and I want to earn that darn badge already!