• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to deploy from my Sandbox to Production. I 'Ran All Tests' and the code coverage is 75% but when I try to deply after running all tests - I get an error in production telling me that I dont have > 75% code coverage?

Any ideas?

• February 10, 2012

Hi,

This is probably a very simple question but I cant seem to find an answer to it. I have a list of type String and I have a loop which assigns the relevent item in the list to the string but I always get an error.

It is looking for a list type variable, an example is below:

List<String> task_names = new List<String>();

for (Integer task_number = 0; i < task_names.size(); i++) {

Task t1 = new task();

t1.Subject =  task_names.get[i];

insert(t1);

}

I have tried a few ways of assign the value in the list to the string but it always seems to cause an error. When I used just task_names[i] on its own there was no error when I compliled but there was an array out of bounds exception when I tested it on our sandbox?

• February 01, 2012

Is it possible to use Ajax on a web to lead form? I cant find much information from searching on this, has anyone got any examples of this?

• September 30, 2011

I am trying to deploy from my Sandbox to Production. I 'Ran All Tests' and the code coverage is 75% but when I try to deply after running all tests - I get an error in production telling me that I dont have > 75% code coverage?

Any ideas?

• February 10, 2012

Hi,

This is probably a very simple question but I cant seem to find an answer to it. I have a list of type String and I have a loop which assigns the relevent item in the list to the string but I always get an error.

It is looking for a list type variable, an example is below:

List<String> task_names = new List<String>();

for (Integer task_number = 0; i < task_names.size(); i++) {

Task t1 = new task();

t1.Subject =  task_names.get[i];

insert(t1);

}

I have tried a few ways of assign the value in the list to the string but it always seems to cause an error. When I used just task_names[i] on its own there was no error when I compliled but there was an array out of bounds exception when I tested it on our sandbox?

• February 01, 2012