• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a test Visualforce app published on Sites in my developer org. One of the pages has a lookup field which should pop up a standard LookupPage (when the spyglass icon is clicked), but the LookupPage states that authorisation is required as if I have to explicitly specify public access settings for it in Sites.

Is this the case? If so how do I give it public access settings given its not in my 'Available Visualforce Pages' list?

I'm having trouble getting a visualforce page working using jquery mobile.  In particular I cannot send data to controller variables using <apex:inputText> controls. Does anyone have an example visualforce entry form that works with jquery mobile?

I have a test Visualforce app published on Sites in my developer org. One of the pages has a lookup field which should pop up a standard LookupPage (when the spyglass icon is clicked), but the LookupPage states that authorisation is required as if I have to explicitly specify public access settings for it in Sites.

Is this the case? If so how do I give it public access settings given its not in my 'Available Visualforce Pages' list?

I just installed Adobe Air and the Force Explorer (Beta). When I try to log in using my salesforce.com login, I get the followign error message: Login Failed: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Hiv Everyone,

Iam developing  a visualforce page in which i have  4 buttons (save,cancel,edit,new)

So once i click save button on tha page i want the save button to be disabled....once i click new button new button to be disabled and save button to be highlited.......So Someone plz help me how can i enable or disable command buttons......plz help me with d solution.....

Thanks& Regards,

Anu..