• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Is there a way to track the webservices/APIs called in salesforce by external systems and user ids used for it?

Thank  you 

• November 04, 2011

Hi, 

I have a situation where i dont know which user is calling a method in one of my class, but i need to view the debug logs from that class. Is there a way to turn on the logs for a class for all users??

Thanks.

• November 04, 2011

Hi,

I am seeing a custom object used in an Apex class. But i am not able to locate the custom in the custom object list of in the installed packages. Is there a way to search for custom objects in the org?

Thanks.

• November 02, 2011

Below in my Apex class executes fine for users with sysadmin profile.

Settings__c Settings = Settings__c.getInstance();

But for non sysadmin profile users, it is throwing null pointers. All profiles has access to the Apex class. Could someone give me some pointers for this issue? 

Another thing is that 'Settings__c' is seen in the list of custom objects and tried in managed packages too.

Thanks

• November 02, 2011

All,

I having an issue with the size limit on the Quote PDF object. The Quote generated is really big ( > 5MB), so I won't be able to attach it. What are the options to over come this issue?

Thank you for you time.

• October 21, 2011

Hi, 

I have a situation where i dont know which user is calling a method in one of my class, but i need to view the debug logs from that class. Is there a way to turn on the logs for a class for all users??

Thanks.

• November 04, 2011

Hi,

I am seeing a custom object used in an Apex class. But i am not able to locate the custom in the custom object list of in the installed packages. Is there a way to search for custom objects in the org?

Thanks.

• November 02, 2011